New Age Shinobi RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The will of fire burns brightly in you! Learn the way of the Ninja and bring forth a new age of Shinobi!...Have fun!

Kuronuei Hyuuga - Iwagakure Anbu Captain

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ahira
Head of Moderators
Ahira

Kuronuei Hyuuga - Iwagakure Anbu Captain Empty
PostSubject: Kuronuei Hyuuga - Iwagakure Anbu Captain   Kuronuei Hyuuga - Iwagakure Anbu Captain Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:21 am

Name: Kuronuei Hyuuga
Alias: The Advocate
Height: 6’1.5”
Weight: 178 lbs

Appearance:

Spoiler:

Race: Half Asian & Half Caucasian
Hair: Dark Teal
Eyes: White
Body: Slim, but Athletic
Ethnicity: Fire Country

Personality: Kuronuei is all about discipline at the right time, of course. He's strictly military-mannered and rarely ever is seen slacking off. Idle hands, as they say. Kuronuei hates lazing about. If he's not on duty, training, or on patrol, he’s triple checking his inventory and making sure all of his supplementary items are in top condition. Because of his dislike for senseless violence, Kuronuei has found himself being the middle man in a fight of complete strangers (that, or he's dragging his hot-headed friends away by the scruff of their necks). He rarely speaks unless spoken to and will only talk just enough to answer a question or to divulge enough information to satisfy the person he's talking to.

Other than that, he's not much for idle chatter either. Time was better spent doing something constructive like training, reading, or maintaining order (ie, keeping the Tsuchikage out of trouble). It was just that simple. He'd adopted the way of the Shinsen Gumi: “Slay Evil Immediately.” You could think of Kuronuei Hyuuga as being a sort of “samurai” ninja. Yes. That would be the best way to describe him, wouldn't it?

However, buried deep within that organized and structured heart lies a sense of overwhelming guilt that will occasionally leave Kuronuei struggling to maintain his breathing in his sleep or causes him to shed tears from sorrow. The death of his father, and the fact that he now has his father’s eyes, will always remain engraved on his heart and he will sometimes feel the need to completely lock himself away in his room or go off and train; hoping that with each powerful strike of his attacks, he'll be able to forget the bitterness, anger, and remorse that has managed to burrow inside of his soul.

Village: Iwagakure no Sato
Title: Anbu Captain
Special Title: N/A
Missing Ninja Class: N/A

Allegiance: Lawful Neutral
    Renown: 0

Experience Points: 1,100
Bloodline: Hyuuga
Main/Favored Weapon: CQC [Close Quarter Combat]/Hands & Feet
Element: None
Fighting Type/Style: Taijutsu [Mastery] / Ninjutsu [Secondary]
Sub Fighting style: Kata-Taijutsu
Inventory:

• Smoke Bombs x10
  • Wire – 75ft
  • Seal Scroll x2
  • Medical Senbon x5
  • Explosion Tags x12
  • Melody Bracelet x1

Kekkai Genkai:
Spoiler:

Combat Styles:

Bloodline Limits:

Spoiler:

Jutsu Total: 13

Jutsus:

Basic Justu:

Spoiler:

D-Ranked Jutsu:

Spoiler:

C-Ranked Jutsu:

Spoiler:

B-Ranked Jutsu:

Spoiler:

A-Ranked Jutsu:

Spoiler:

S-Ranked Jutsu:

Spoiler:

Background:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Ahira on Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:53 pm; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Kuronuei Hyuuga - Iwagakure Anbu Captain   Kuronuei Hyuuga - Iwagakure Anbu Captain Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:30 am

Just letting you know, the requirements on your bloodline limits were changed, so please edit appropriately
Back to top Go down
Ahira
Head of Moderators
Ahira

PostSubject: Re: Kuronuei Hyuuga - Iwagakure Anbu Captain   Kuronuei Hyuuga - Iwagakure Anbu Captain Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:53 pm

Thanks. I figured there was stuff that needed to be changed, but I just wanted to get this up so I could edit accordingly.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Kuronuei Hyuuga - Iwagakure Anbu Captain   Kuronuei Hyuuga - Iwagakure Anbu Captain Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:55 pm

Um, replace Genjutsu break with this one
Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Genjutsu Break
[b]Type:[/b] Ninjutsu
[b]Rank:[/b] A
[b]Requirements:[/b] Genjutsu or Ijutsu Master at C/A rank; Genjutsu, Ijutsu or Ninjutsu Primary at B/S rank; Any at A/SS rank
[b]Description:[/b] This is an advanced skill for breaking genjutsu, however, no shinobi should be without it. It allows one to break illusions without hurting themselves, does not require any hand seals and works against stronger techniques than Kai. Since every genjutsu in essence is the opponent confusing one's five senses by interfering with their chakra flow in a specific way, momentarily stopping your chakra flow completely and then reversing it, which is what this skill is about, can break theoretically any illusion. Naturally, one's skill in controlling their chakra determines how well this will work.
Allows one to break a genjutsu of S rank or below. For the lower rank characters, genjutsu of A rank or below take one whole post to break, while genjutsu of S rank take two posts. For higher rank characters, genjutsu of A and S rank take a whole post to break, while genjutsu of B rank and below take half a post. Kinjutsu genjutsu require twice as much time, though only higher rank characters can break A rank kinjutsu, and none can break S rank kinjutsu.
Back to top Go down
Ahira
Head of Moderators
Ahira

PostSubject: Re: Kuronuei Hyuuga - Iwagakure Anbu Captain   Kuronuei Hyuuga - Iwagakure Anbu Captain Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:02 pm

Okay, replaced it! XD I was actually running around looking for that one so I could edit it accordingly. Thanks for beating me to it.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Kuronuei Hyuuga - Iwagakure Anbu Captain   Kuronuei Hyuuga - Iwagakure Anbu Captain Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:03 pm

It's hidden in one of the approved jutsu I made, so I figured I'd do it for you.

Yeah just fix up the requirements for the Hyuuga limits and anything else you think you need to do
Back to top Go down
Ahira
Head of Moderators
Ahira

PostSubject: Re: Kuronuei Hyuuga - Iwagakure Anbu Captain   Kuronuei Hyuuga - Iwagakure Anbu Captain Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:15 pm

Okay, I think I edited the bloodline requirements. Hope this looks okay.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Kuronuei Hyuuga - Iwagakure Anbu Captain   Kuronuei Hyuuga - Iwagakure Anbu Captain Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:17 pm

Yeah, looks good. I'll approve when I'm done playing xbox
Back to top Go down
The Canadian
Site Owner
The Canadian

PostSubject: Re: Kuronuei Hyuuga - Iwagakure Anbu Captain   Kuronuei Hyuuga - Iwagakure Anbu Captain Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:09 pm

Lazy Riku is Lazy. But Silly Shifty is even Sillier.
Back to top Go down
http://newagerp.omgforum.net
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Kuronuei Hyuuga - Iwagakure Anbu Captain   Kuronuei Hyuuga - Iwagakure Anbu Captain Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:16 pm

xD I always do this just to make sure I'm not overlooking something because I read fast because I have ADD so I miss stuff alot
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Kuronuei Hyuuga - Iwagakure Anbu Captain   Kuronuei Hyuuga - Iwagakure Anbu Captain Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:35 am

BAMp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kuronuei Hyuuga - Iwagakure Anbu Captain   Kuronuei Hyuuga - Iwagakure Anbu Captain Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Kuronuei Hyuuga - Iwagakure Anbu Captain
Page 1 of 1