New Age Shinobi RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The will of fire burns brightly in you! Learn the way of the Ninja and bring forth a new age of Shinobi!...Have fun!

A General Query

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Canadian
Site Owner
The Canadian

A General Query Empty
PostSubject: A General Query   A General Query Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:06 pm

The sites activity is starting to rise, and while I have the attention of a bunch of people I'd like to get opinions on a possibility to make something truly unique with you guys

All across the net there are carbon copies of our site, slight variations but nothing major, just the world of Naruto and people following its set rules and going with the flo so to speak, I had an idea the other day that involves this world, but changed beyond imagine.

I want to try with you all a Naruto site, isolated to single island in the middle of the ocean. I wanted to seperate the island into three tribes, each with varying values and beliefs and see how in a more close-knit enviorment everyone would RP. This world we have is just too big, people can't always have a reason to be RPing with others that would generate truly amazing stories. I'm willing to do all the work on this RP and really just want peoples opinions of its possibility and what kinds of directions it could go.

- Canadian.

On a side note, I'm almost home from my trip to the states, if anyone needs me before monday I won't eally be availible.
Back to top Go down
http://newagerp.omgforum.net
Ahira
Head of Moderators
Ahira

A General Query Empty
PostSubject: Re: A General Query   A General Query Icon_minitime1Mon May 02, 2011 2:12 am

I don't really have anything against this idea, but would that mean that this site would get totally scrapped or would it undergo a revamp? And if that's the case, what about the current plots we have going on here. Mitsu and I are still in the works of the story arc that we wanted to do and while we're capable of adapting, we need to know what all needs to be adapted and what is staying and what is going.

Just details like that would make things easier for us. But again, a trial run and all that doesn't really bother me. I just need to know what all would be going into this and what all is being kept/thrown away. And again, the consensus of whether or not this site is getting scrapped or if it's staying and we're just moving to a different board. I really don't think moving to a different board is necessary, we could just revamp this one accordingly to suit our needs - depending on if the change is going to happen or not.
Back to top Go down
The Canadian
Site Owner
The Canadian

A General Query Empty
PostSubject: Re: A General Query   A General Query Icon_minitime1Mon May 02, 2011 4:30 pm

I was thinking maybe as an event. I can create a small separate world RP board within this site, and see if it takes off?
And if you and mitsu are planning to launch said plot soon, I'd be more than happy to back you guys in any way I can.
Back to top Go down
http://newagerp.omgforum.net
Ahira
Head of Moderators
Ahira

A General Query Empty
PostSubject: Re: A General Query   A General Query Icon_minitime1Tue May 03, 2011 2:45 pm

Well I'm not in any objection of a different board to test this out or even a separate place to rp at like the simulation board. I haven't talked to Mitsu any about it yet, but I'm sure he's up for the idea as well.

Also, I know that Chemical and Mitsu are currently doing things with the Raikage and Kazekage near the outskirts of Takigakure. I think "war" has been declared though I'm not a 100% sure at this moment. xD But he, Chemical, or I will definitely keep you posted and help is definitely appreciated, as always.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A General Query Empty
PostSubject: Re: A General Query   A General Query Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A General Query
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Age Shinobi RP :: Out of Character :: General Discussion-
Jump to: