New Age Shinobi RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The will of fire burns brightly in you! Learn the way of the Ninja and bring forth a new age of Shinobi!...Have fun!

What happened?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

What happened? Empty
PostSubject: What happened?   What happened? Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:33 pm

So why's the site dead?

Also, why is there a minimum for how many characters a topic title in here needs to be?
Back to top Go down
Mitsuomi Sensui
Head of Storyline
Mitsuomi Sensui

What happened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What happened?   What happened? Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:08 pm

I wouldn't say the site is dead, most members seem to be extremely interested in a few xbox games and or personal life issues at the moment, including myself I'm sure when all this blows over most will return to normal, I know that myself and a few others will return. Aside from this a new Naruto game is right around the corner and that alone will already fuel people to rp naruto once more, just be patient, think of this as a opportunity to get yourself back into the groove of rp and also to be creative for new stuff you may have, we'll be on actively to approve what needs it. I am using it as a light vacation to contemplate the story's advancement. If your feeling like having a quick rp i reccomend doing small simulation fights or ask someone you know personally to rp with you till then, although just a thought.

The second part, I have no answer to sorry I don't know, someone else take that
Back to top Go down
The Canadian
Site Owner
The Canadian

What happened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What happened?   What happened? Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:11 am

If there is a limit, i'm unaware of it.
Back to top Go down
http://newagerp.omgforum.net
Ahira
Head of Moderators
Ahira

What happened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What happened?   What happened? Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:36 pm

Site inactivity is best explained by Mitsu, I feel no need to reiterate this. As for myself, I'm posting and dealing with midterms so I'm doing the best I can on my end. -_- I'll try to get some advertising done this weekend.

I have no idea what you're talking about with limits on characters. Where in the world did that come from? As far as I know, unless you're writing a paragraph in the topic title, there shouldn't be a ridiculous character limit.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

What happened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What happened?   What happened? Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:23 pm

Mitsu, I know you didn't mean it like that, but the way you suggested all that stuff felt very condescending. Remember, you're just filling in my position til I'm back

And there is a limit. It has to be above ten for topic titles in this thread.
Back to top Go down
Ahira
Head of Moderators
Ahira

What happened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What happened?   What happened? Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:49 am

>.>;; Riku, nothing about what Mitsu said was condescending. He was just telling you what was going on. And the mention of position filling until you're back was a bit unnecessary. As announced by Shifty, he's staying on board as Admin so no need for this to be a tug-of-war on power. Geez.

As for character limit, I don't know what to tell you other than I can't fix it. I'm just a mod. That's something you Admin are going to have to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

What happened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What happened?   What happened? Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:08 pm

Ahira, read more carefully

Noctis Lucis Caelum wrote:
Mitsu, I know you didn't mean it like that, but the way you suggested all that stuff felt very condescending. Remember, you're just filling in my position til I'm back

And there is a limit. It has to be above ten for topic titles in this thread.

My opinion. Not mad at you at all, Mitsu
Back to top Go down
Ahira
Head of Moderators
Ahira

What happened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What happened?   What happened? Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:20 pm

I don't need to read more carefully. I know what you said. And I responded more in the light of your reference to him being just a "fill in" until you got back. Like I said, he's admin alongside you now so everyone in the position of Admin should be given due respect amongst each other.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuomi Sensui
Head of Storyline
Mitsuomi Sensui

What happened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What happened?   What happened? Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:39 pm

And I suppose that just about wraps this topic up..Anyone care to lock it?
Back to top Go down
Ahira
Head of Moderators
Ahira

What happened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What happened?   What happened? Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:45 pm

I would, but I can't XD Guess that leaves you to do it
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

What happened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What happened?   What happened? Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:00 pm

Just everyone chill. I was in a bad mood that day because of some shit. Everything's good now.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What happened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What happened?   What happened? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

What happened?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Age Shinobi RP :: Disposed Threads-
Jump to: