New Age Shinobi RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The will of fire burns brightly in you! Learn the way of the Ninja and bring forth a new age of Shinobi!...Have fun!

Just a thought~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DivineFrost

DivineFrost

Just a thought~ Empty
PostSubject: Just a thought~   Just a thought~ Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:44 am

I noticed that their was battle simulators (Tobirama Senju, Hashirama Senju) and I was like "Wow thats a cool idea that'll surly get some people in the mood to rp". But then I realized that wow their Kage leveled and are two of the most powerful shinobi in the entire show. Meaning that anyone who doesn't have at least a Jonin rank can even attempt to have a simulation battle with one of them. So basically at this point in time only admins/mods (I know that their are a few exceptions) can have fun by fighting one of these guys and gain the exp. Sure its cool to watch an "New Age" character take on one of the Cannon Kages but it kind of makes it a little lame for people who don't have an account of the said level.

Now please just take this as some constructive criticism and not an attack at the mods or the idea because I don't even know if your going somewhere with those simulators that just hasn't been revealed yet. Like a motivator for some to rp so they can get the chance to fight them. Like I said I don't know, I just wanted to give a little input to help the growth of the site some.
Back to top Go down
Ahira
Head of Moderators
Ahira

Just a thought~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a thought~   Just a thought~ Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:51 am

Anyone can take them on because it says in the simulation that you can use a character to their fullest potential with any custom jutsu you have created for the character. It's called a simulation so you are allowed to pull out all the stops.

I plan on having Mio, my Genin, face one of the Kages at her fullest with having utilized every single one of her bloodline jutsu that I have created for the Shoubu Clan. It's just a fun way to get everyone to push themselves, in game, to get their characters ranked up and see just how strong their characters can become. I also am going to have Ahira fighting as well.

Again, this is just for fun. You can even have one of your characters die. It's a simulation, nothing in character. Think of it as filler, if you will and a way for us to simply just fuck around and have some fun.

P.S. Besides, you GET EXP FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!
Back to top Go down
Mitsuomi Sensui
Head of Storyline
Mitsuomi Sensui

Just a thought~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a thought~   Just a thought~ Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:53 am

Yeah have fun with it, make a jutsu and do it without having to train lol make it good and you win points for basically nothing lol
Back to top Go down
DivineFrost

DivineFrost

Just a thought~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a thought~   Just a thought~ Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:57 am

Ah I apologize, I didn't realize that you could do that, now I'm pretty interested in this now that I know that little bit of info. Hehe now I have the motivation to finish up a character Ive been slowly working on and I hope this'll get me out of a really bad rp rut I've been facing for some time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just a thought~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a thought~   Just a thought~ Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Just a thought~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Age Shinobi RP :: Out of Character :: General Discussion-
Jump to: