New Age Shinobi RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The will of fire burns brightly in you! Learn the way of the Ninja and bring forth a new age of Shinobi!...Have fun!

~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yokorumi

Yokorumi

~ Empty
PostSubject: ~   ~ Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:29 pm

Done

Last edited by Yokorumi on Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mitsuomi Sensui
Head of Storyline
Mitsuomi Sensui

~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~   ~ Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:15 pm

A pretty cool verity of Ijutsu techniques, the second technique seems a bit to severe to even begin training at B-rank, I suggest making it only S-rank. The first technique is pretty slick however please to take some time to place down the time span in how long each percent of damage will need to take effect (post wise). For the chakra scalpel version, extended and whip, they are most definitely something that would make me want to take up Ijutsu. Since their alternated versions I suppose the same no open wound rule applies for them?..But despite what rules they have there is no problem with them, make the necessary changes and your jutsu will be approved.
Back to top Go down
Yokorumi

Yokorumi

~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~   ~ Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:01 pm

Ah but only the S-rank causes an organ to potentially rupture, until then its sort of misnamed and at most is like giving yourself a stronger punch more than anything. In addition with medical training, makes it possible to gear it to attack things below the surface of the skin - through bruising is still likely to occur. Such as why there are two ranks since the S is far more severe with potential rupturing.

How long the percents will last? Perhaps it if was one of my more fun scent jutsu then it'd have a time limit of effecting. However before I think of adding a post limit to an ijutsu move specifically attacking muscles, tell me what's the post count on getting an injury? Is there a limit before a stab no longer affects you, a cut, a burn? Once that post limit is figured out then it'll probably be about the same as the Corroding one. UNLESS you're a medic, in which case its gone the moment you use a little mystical hand healing power on it, or know a medic that's nearby.

Added my permission to the final two, remembered it might be a good thing to limit those two. And yes, the skin will be fine but the insides might not be to the enhanced chakra scalpels, but they're for battle and less precision anyhow.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuomi Sensui
Head of Storyline
Mitsuomi Sensui

~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~   ~ Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:57 pm

Well..I'll trust your judgment on it's ranking damage, but I'll hold you to that S rank only rupture statement, time or post range well it would not really be needed then if the only damage will be severe at S rank. But since S-rank is where the pain of internal devastation comes into play just make it a 2 post limit, that way it gives fair time if they actually were a healer to at least attempt. I mean me personally I know how this would be used so I would not need to see post count, but this is just for final confirmation. Trust me lass the last thing you want is the typical Ijutsu is cheap because...You know the rest lol, either way looks good.
Back to top Go down
Yokorumi

Yokorumi

~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~   ~ Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:04 am

Quote :
Only the higher ranked version can actually rupture an organ - but not in the midst of battle, just stronger upset in battle.

That's BEEN in the Organ Rupture jutsu, so did you skim and not see it? Its mostly for causing extreme discomfort anyways. Plus aside for the whip one these are all close range required so hey, if I hit you I think you deserve to feel like your about to puke if you don't from a strong blow to the stomach, or doubled in pain from a kidney punch.

Wait so you're asking for a delay then on Kusare so people don't feel the slowing reaction right away or is this asking to put in for how long it'll last? Your phrasing style is confusing so I'm having a hard time understanding.

If you want a delay for it to take effect that I'd consider. If its how long the damage lasts then again its post limit is on par with a burn from a katon jutsu or getting stabbed in the arm by a kunai, however long those post limits are.
Back to top Go down
Ahira
Head of Moderators
Ahira

~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~   ~ Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:39 am

Okay, well once you've finished doing the necessary changes, let me know so I can get this approved for ya. XD
Back to top Go down
Mitsuomi Sensui
Head of Storyline
Mitsuomi Sensui

~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~   ~ Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:03 am

Well it's clear she doesn't understand what I am trying to convey her way, but to me everything is adequate. No room for further complaints - not that there was many to begin with. Hurry up and get this out of here Ahira, I've seen all I need to see, let it be the way it is.

Last edited by Mitsuomi Sensui on Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yokorumi

Yokorumi

~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~   ~ Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:14 am

Ahira wrote:
Okay, well once you've finished doing the necessary changes, let me know so I can get this approved for ya. XD

Its already done, its been done o.o I made the changes apparently before they were even asked I'm just that good. Aside for whatever was said about Kusare but that wasn't making sense nor sensible.
Back to top Go down
Ahira
Head of Moderators
Ahira

~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~   ~ Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:43 am

You could have moved it out of here yourself, Mitsu. XD Don't need me to do everything.

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Ahira
Head of Moderators
Ahira

~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~   ~ Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:39 am

Moved back as requested by user.
Back to top Go down
Yokorumi

Yokorumi

~ Empty