New Age Shinobi RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The will of fire burns brightly in you! Learn the way of the Ninja and bring forth a new age of Shinobi!...Have fun!

Master of the Four Seasons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fates Retribution

Fates Retribution

Master of the Four Seasons Empty
PostSubject: Master of the Four Seasons   Master of the Four Seasons Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:05 am

Name: Master of the Four Seasons.
Requirements: My permission Only one profile may have this Kekkei at a time, loss of a style point Research in history upon the former master of the four seasons, takes up your advanced element slot, replaces normal elements.
Description: Once upon a time there was a legend of a shinobi that could control the weather. This ninja was rumored to be the very cause of the seasons themselves according to the idiotic peta like people, though this was not the case. While the shinobi’s power was real it was anything but the manipulation of all of the world’s weather. Decades later another has discovered the arts in controlling said weather, if only through the study of said shinobi in fiction and through scrolls. One with this Kekkei has the ability to change the weather pattern to that of a different season seemingly at will. In general however it is not at will as the one whom is calling down the weather changes must concentrate chakra into the surrounding area, if only a little for the effect to take place. Each weather effect shall take two turns to change, so the post after the one where they wish to change shall allow for the change. For obvious reasons the master of the four seasons is immune to their own seasons change effects.

When the master of the four seasons changes the season all effects of that season shall apply at the current time changing everything to be that of the season. Also all elemental strengths and weaknesses shall be doubled upon the changing of the season. The master of four seasons can also influence tiny changes within the weather such as making it rain, growing various different forms of plants (Tomato plants, weed, corn, apples etc.) And make the air around them feel hotter or cooler slightly allowing for their own air conditioning system of sorts.

Winter: The first season that can be used it that of winter. Winter changes the effects of the area to be that of the cold, and that of the snow; Changing the weather to often be that of snowfall, or even snow upon the ground, along with changing the airs effect to be that of a frost ridden bitterness. While this weather effect is in play the master of the four seasons shall gain access to the Hyouton element.

Summer: The second season that can be used is that of Summer. The air becomes hot and arid; the land becomes dry and barren; creating a barren landscape, drying up life, and causing the heat of the sun to beat down upon all those whom are present within the area. While this weather effect is in play the master of the four seasons shall gain access to the Youton element.

Spring: The third season that can be used is that of Spring. The atmosphere shall seem to come to life with all the resources of the landscape; turning the bleak and normally destroyed landscape into that of a paradise of flowers, and lush green plants, and grass. While this weather effect is in play the master of the four seasons shall gain access to the Mokuton element.

Fall: The final season that can be used is that of Fall. Fall is unique in that it is not anything in the extreme; instead it is but a representation most of the time of other the other seasons. The plants die, however they still exist. The air is hot yet cold, ever shifting. When activating this season the master of four seasons shall gain access to two normal elements in place of an advanced.

Last edited by Fates Retribution on Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ahira
Head of Moderators
Ahira

PostSubject: Re: Master of the Four Seasons   Master of the Four Seasons Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:52 pm

All right. I like this and it's original, but I need to ask how the season changes shall be specified in RP rules. Like, how many threads/days/weeks/months should pass from the time of character creation to when he is able to access another season?

Also, how can one go about training for the remaining three seasons? Is there any training at all? And I think that the post count from changing to one season to another should be pushed up some instead of it being just one. I feel like someone being able to turn the land from cold to hot in just one post count is a little OP as they changes also would have to apply. It takes time for weather in real life to change, so it isn't too much of a stretch to ask for the post of said season manipulator to increase as well. Nothing too extravagant - two or more should be sufficient.

I really like this ability though. Half tempted to take it for one of my future characters I'm currently working on. Tweak these little bits I've mentioned and I'll definitely read over it again.
Back to top Go down
Fates Retribution

Fates Retribution

PostSubject: Re: Master of the Four Seasons   Master of the Four Seasons Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:23 pm

They can access it at any time so long as it is in effect, and since they can change the season at will over the one post.

And I don't know one post is basically "I am going to change the seasons now" So in that post you start it, and then the next one it shall change. This makes it so you can't already access what you need right away, but I figured since it doesn't allow for immediate access then it wouldn't be bad as you can't counter another persons element or whatever through combo right off the bat.
Back to top Go down
Ahira
Head of Moderators
Ahira

PostSubject: Re: Master of the Four Seasons   Master of the Four Seasons Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:31 pm

I see where you're coming from, but I still feel like even with one post someone would try and abuse this. XD So if we could possibly stretch it to two, then it will ease my mind some.

But overall I really love this concept.
Back to top Go down
Fates Retribution

Fates Retribution

PostSubject: Re: Master of the Four Seasons   Master of the Four Seasons Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:35 pm

Alright changed.
Back to top Go down
Ahira
Head of Moderators
Ahira

PostSubject: Re: Master of the Four Seasons   Master of the Four Seasons Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:42 pm

Okay, I give this my seal of approval: APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Master of the Four Seasons   Master of the Four Seasons Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Master of the Four Seasons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Age Shinobi RP :: Approved Section :: Kekkei Genkai List-
Jump to: