HomeSearchRegisterLog in
The will of fire burns brightly in you! Learn the way of the Ninja and bring forth a new age of Shinobi!...Have fun!

Share | 

Supiritto Nusubito スピリット盗人

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mitsuomi Sensui
Head of Storyline

PostSubject: Supiritto Nusubito スピリット盗人    Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:41 am

Name:Supiritto Nusubito スピリット盗人
Description:A demonic sword passed down through the Sengoku family literally named the Spirit Stealer. This blade's properties make it an indestructible force of pure darkness, the sword was rumored to have belonged to a Demon God long ago and was given to his half breed son in order to aid the son's dream of becoming a Demon. In some cases the descendants of that half breed son were considered to be the Sengoku, since they were the only ones able to hold the blade without going insane.

The sword curses it's wielder with it's demonic chakra, infusing itself with their own, because of this the user's chakra is changed to a darker more tainted wave, no elements or techniques are granted however. As a price for holding this sword, the wielder will never be separated from the blade always keeping it with them, the sword causes the user to undergo a strange physical change. Their eyes become darker with a emerald iris, and their skin becomes pale and cold almost like a corpse. The sword however also grants benefits to the user. The user is able to always know the location of the blade and control it's movements even when it is not in their hand ranging from an opponent's battle range, to it's location away from the user. The blade also grants the user Longevity allowing them to never age however does not grant immortality. In addition to this the user is able to have the sword absorb the spirits of recently fallen Shinobi and fuse itself temporarily with their corpse. When this occurs the user is able to have complete control of the body allowing it to do whatever they wish, The corpse however has no power that it once had in life and posses no strength beyond that of a deceased corpse.

Because of these otherworldly abilities the sword is known as a freak of nature, it is also said that only a selected few are able to wield the weapon. Should someone else touch the blade their mind,body and soul will become corrupted and thus make them a puppet of the sword until they die or the sword is removed from their possession. All memories that said person had while holding the weapon however will be erased.

The real price of this weapon however is the curse it brings to those who use it. In exchange for allowing the person to live and have exceptional fighting skill until their hearts dream is attained, the user must forfeit their life once the dream is attained. The sword will react to the hearts satisfaction when the dream is realized and thus steal the soul from the user turning them to dust. The blade will remain on the ground where the former user dies awaiting the next blood worthy of it's power.
Level:E - S
Requirements:Must be of Sengoku clan, have demon conjurer blood (ex: Lineage that has familiarities with demon spirits).
Picture of Equipment:

-Mitsuomi Sensui

Mitsuomi Senui's Characters

Last edited by Mitsuomi Sensui on Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:28 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Canadian
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: Supiritto Nusubito スピリット盗人    Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:43 am

You can't fully control corpses with all powers... ever.

"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company."
- Mark Twain
.:Character Page:.
Back to top Go down
http://newagerp.omgforum.net
Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Supiritto Nusubito スピリット盗人    Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:44 am

There are many abilities in here that would make this S-rank instead of what you have it
Back to top Go down
Ahira
Head of Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Supiritto Nusubito スピリット盗人    Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:49 am

Well I would assume that since this is a weapon for a future clan, a clan member would be capable of wielding said weapon so it is assumed it can rank up as the character ranks up.

The only thing that would need to be added is what all abilities it can do per rank stage. Longevity is a given, obviously, but spread the abilities out throughout ranks E-S. That way an E-Ranked Sengoku member can use this weapon, but limited in the abilities of what it can do for the user.

So it doesn't necessarily have to be just an S-Ranked weapon, because some of these abilities can be C or lower ranked, but do spread them out between ranks.

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Supiritto Nusubito スピリット盗人    Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:57 am

Yeah, that works
Back to top Go down
Mitsuomi Sensui
Head of Storyline

PostSubject: Re: Supiritto Nusubito スピリット盗人    Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:01 am

Yes Ahira it is as you say a sword for a clan being made currently, however there is nothing about the sword that would make it worth being considered anything close to an S other than it's fatal price. For example. The corpse controlled will not remain with the powers said person had in their life, They are nothing more than a puppet of the user not gaining any more strength that a mere dead body would have. You misunderstand the concept of the blade, you may be under the assumption that it does a lot of things in the users great benefit however it does not. The movement of the sword will only range as far the target in a fight or as far as the blade is if it's misplaced. In addition to this the chakra that is on the blade is just a tainted chakra that has no element or jutsu element for it, it just would make the chakra appear as strange to someone who may see it, example a Doujutsu user. Honestly the only thing worthy of this weapon is the Longevity factor as there are no hidden techniques that come with the weapon, and unless a person is of this cursed clan holding the sword would just make outsider of the clan go insane briefly due to interference with jutsu beyond their blood, a common concept applied in most naruto situations, it begs to the reason as to why a certain family, or clan for that matter will have it in the first place.

Honestly *sigh* it's not extreme as the purpose of this clan I am making is to die, so a sword that gives you eternal youth then kills you when you get something that your heart really wants, pointless in a sense, almost making one wonder why would someone even have this. The reason I made this with the description I did was to explain it's origin and a little about it, the mainstream purpose of it will be explained in the clan. Try not to jump to conclusions so easily, I was aware of what I was making when I did, if I truly wanted an S ranked weapon I would have done better than this.

-Mitsuomi Sensui

Back to top Go down
Ahira
Head of Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Supiritto Nusubito スピリット盗人    Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:11 am

Okay, all points are valid.

The only thing you really need to do is put that the manipulation of a corpse is only limited to just that, the flesh and flesh alone. Add the limitations mentioned in your explanation and I think this is good to go at least on my end.

After all, if this is being made for a clan that is going to die anyway, why not? -shrugs- Besides, if anyone else tries to use it, they'll just go bat shit anyways. I'm sure this clan is being made for plot creation purposes so yeah, I don't see any harm in it.

Just make the necessary changes you explained just then into the main topic and you have my approval on this, Mitsu.

Mitsuomi Sensui
Head of Storyline

PostSubject: Re: Supiritto Nusubito スピリット盗人    Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:43 am

Done

-Mitsuomi Sensui

Back to top Go down
Ahira
Head of Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Supiritto Nusubito スピリット盗人    Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:54 am

Okay, looks good to me. What do you guys think?

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Supiritto Nusubito スピリット盗人    Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:05 am

It's too late for me to think straight. I'll check it tomorrow if Shifty hasn't approved it by then
Back to top Go down
Lady Chemical
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Supiritto Nusubito スピリット盗人    Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:50 am

Are you guys freaking serious?..Was this really even an issue? lol it's perfect, there is nothing wrong with someone that wants to make a suicide weapon for the cost of lifeless corpse possession and longevity with controlled movement, honestly there are things much worse than this on the site. At any rate I approve it.

"Skill is when luck becomes a habit"

~Hacked~ I Love You!!

New Age Shinobi Role Playing Characters

Click here to view
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supiritto Nusubito スピリット盗人    

Back to top Go down

Supiritto Nusubito スピリット盗人
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Age Shinobi RP :: Approved Section :: Equipment Cache-