New Age Shinobi RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The will of fire burns brightly in you! Learn the way of the Ninja and bring forth a new age of Shinobi!...Have fun!

"Born To Fight"

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack Jaeger

Jack Jaeger

"Born To Fight" Empty
PostSubject: "Born To Fight"   "Born To Fight" Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:13 pm

"Born To Fight.... And To Never Bleed...." A single tear ran down Yu's face. He was thinking of his brothers old saying. He said it everyday during training. It was his life long mantra, his motto, his saying. Yu missed him very much. It was another day for him. Yu's ritual for what seemed to be the whole week was: Wake up, hang with his friends, cry alone about his brother. Just as the words left his mouth he stood up and shouted into the forest, "Born to fight and to never bleed!" Just as he said this he quickly ran toward a clearing throwing a kunai straight up into the air. He threw a tornado kick a flying crescent kick and a flying hook kick before catching the kunai in his mouth, taking it in his hand and throwing it again as he quickly repeated this process. He did so nine more times. His workout for today was to perfect his kicking. He wasn't the greatest fighter when it came to hand to hand combat but he would definitely fix that as soon as possible.

Just as the kunai was caught in his mouth for the tenth time he spit it out, letting it drop to the floor as he sat next to it. His mind was still on his brother. Yu was still sad about his brother at seventeen years of age enough to make him cry like a two year old, when appropriate. He was going to destroy Sunagakure he just need someone to help him. His thoughts raced as he slowly became tired, morning turned to evening and he fell asleep. Waking up two hours later at about five thirty, he realized he had been sleeping for a while. His face was still tight from the tears that ran down his cheeks. As he picked up the kunai that was still next to him he put it back into his satchel and began picking at the grass, this time thinking about what he should make for dinner. "Tempura or Kare Raisu.....Kare Raisu!"

Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

"Born To Fight" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Born To Fight"   "Born To Fight" Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:01 pm

Sayu entered the borders of the Fire Country. It had been quite a few years since she had been here. A look of disgust came upon her face. She hated being here. It was where she was born, but also where she learned of the filth that walked across this planet known as "people." She left years ago and fled to Iwagakure, but for some reason she felt compelled to return for a visit. She had entered in a densely populated wooded area. A small cat-like demon floated in the air behind her silently. She had no real reason to be here other than for entertainment. Upon entering a small clearing, she saw a boy dressed in all black sitting on the ground and picking at the grass. She stood in a tree atop a branch, watching, not wanting to go near yet until she could determine the boy's strength. He didn't look too strong, but she didn't want to jump the gun and go in completely unprepared. Not that she couldn't handle anything, she just wanted to gauge how hard she should be on him, provided she decided to engage him in battle.
Back to top Go down
Jack Jaeger

Jack Jaeger

"Born To Fight" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Born To Fight"   "Born To Fight" Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:10 pm

[[ Beginning Sharingan stage one training (8 points) ]]

As night hit, Yu began to head back to his village only to hear a rustling in a tree nearby. He yelled out into the distance "Come out now or im gonna burn this forest down looking for you, I dont like being watched!" Just as he said that he performed handsigns, only to use Grand Fire Ball Jutsu, firing it into the sky. he fireball was immense and furiously red. He could feel the heat consume him as it left along with the fireball. The whole forest lit up as the fire let off a bright light in contrast to the darkness of the forest. He couldn't see anyone but he knew someone was out there he was sure of it. Stupid! He thought to himself. He definitely gave away his position by firing a giant fireball into the sky. He wasn't sure if he should run away or wait and fight whoever was sure to come out as he was almost positive it was an enemy.

Last edited by Jack Jaeger on Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

"Born To Fight" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Born To Fight"   "Born To Fight" Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:20 pm

The boy clearly heard her as he suddenly demanded that she come out, ending with a threat. He seemed decent enough of a Shinobi to hear her, but that quickly changed with the shouting followed by the useless fire jutsu. Not only did he give away his position, but he showed that he had not learned completely how to be a ninja. Shrugging, she decided to show herself. She jumped down from the tree, the small cat demon floating behind her. "You know, you shouldn't waste chakra like that when you think someone's around who has intentions of attacking you." She said with a grin. She observed the boy. From what she could tell, he was an Uchiha by the symbol on his shirt. He was sort of cute and looked about the same age as her, but that was not important right now. "What's your name?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Jack Jaeger

Jack Jaeger

"Born To Fight" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Born To Fight"   "Born To Fight" Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:25 pm

"I'm a Uchiha, best clan in Konoha, thats all you need to know." He tensed up and got into a stance with a kunai in his left hand. His right foot was facing the right with his left foot forward and facing straight, His left hand was closed around the kunai aiming towards his opponents throat and his right hand was open and close to his face to protect himself. He was prepared for almost anything and with the way he was feeling about his brother, he was itching to take his feelings out on someone.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

"Born To Fight" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Born To Fight"   "Born To Fight" Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:36 pm

The boy said he was indeed an Uchiha and claimed the were "the best clan in Konoha." Being emotionless, Sayu did not laugh, but she would've if she could've. The cat demon, on the other hand, laughed his ass off. Sayu spoke to explain the demon's suddent laughter. "I am from the Ashikaga clan of Konoha and I can assure you, they are much stronger than the Uchiha." She gave him a grin. To her, the grin was not natural, as the Ashikaga were emotionless. It was something she had forced herself to learn how to do to intimidate opponents. "Allow me to show you." She pointed a finger at him, activating the Genjutsu Utakata- Ephermal. She knew the boy did not know she was a genjutsu user and therefore would instinctively look directly at her finger, wondering why she was pointing at him. There was no way he would be able to realize what was coming and look away in time.
Back to top Go down
Jack Jaeger

Jack Jaeger

"Born To Fight" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Born To Fight"   "Born To Fight" Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:41 pm

Just as the girl picked up her arm and pointed at him Yu stood there and possibly did exactly what she wanted him to do, he looked at her finger. He wanted so desperately to know why she was pointing at him. "Why the hell are you just pointing at me? Fight me or leave!"
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

"Born To Fight" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Born To Fight"   "Born To Fight" Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:57 pm

The boy seemed confused as to why Sayu was pointing at him, asking her why and demanding that she fight. As he said this, the Genjutsu activated. She suddenly turned all black, her features outlined in white. The sky became covered with deep red clouds and red thunder could be seen flickering in the distance. The ground shook under the boy's feet and then cracked open. The hands of thousands of undead shot up, grabbing him by the ankles and wrists, holding him into place. Sayu approached him, holding out her hand to the cat. The cat conjured a Katana in a black sheath and handed it to her. She unsheathed it and stood close to the young Uchiha. With a violent thrust, the sword was jabbed deep into his chest.
Back to top Go down
Jack Jaeger

Jack Jaeger

"Born To Fight" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Born To Fight"   "Born To Fight" Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:06 am

"What the fuck!?" That is the only thing that came to mind, he was going to die and all he could say was what the fuck. Very uneventful last words. He felt so stupid, ashamed, humiliated, and worst of all he felt that he let his brother down. So much for born to fight and to never bleed. He was a failure to his clan and to himself and most of all his brother. He could taste blood pooling in his mouth from the stab wound in his chest. It began to spill out of his mouth as he coughed. "I don't know what the fuck you are but I WILL kill you!"
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

"Born To Fight" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Born To Fight"   "Born To Fight" Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:09 am

The cat laughed hysterically once again, appearing to lay down and hold his stomach, though he was still floating in the air. Sayu looked at the Uchiha. "You don't get it, do you? I control everything in this world. Time, space, and anything that happens to you." She grabbed one of his fingers and bent it backwards, breaking it instantly. She listened to his howl of pain and enjoyed it, breaking another of his fingers and another until his left hand was entirely crippled. The sound of his pain almost brought her joy, had she the capacity to experience such an emotion.
Back to top Go down
Jack Jaeger

Jack Jaeger

"Born To Fight" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Born To Fight"   "Born To Fight" Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:19 am

"You bastard!" She broke his fingers like they were made of brittle glass. He was in so much pain. All he wanted to do was cry but he wouldn't let her have that satisfaction. He refused. He was going to suck it up until he could get her back or died trying. He wasn't going to let this witch win. He spit the blood in his mouth at her as it was his only way to attack her and show defiance at the same time. "You wont break me!"
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

"Born To Fight" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Born To Fight"   "Born To Fight" Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:32 am

[[ +3 points and I'm being generous ]]

The boy refused to let out a sound of pain. He was holding it in, she could tell. He would regret doing that. The boy then spit blood in her face. It phased through her, as she could control the world of the genjutsu. Now she had to think of a good way to torture him. "Now, you're an Uchiha. They have a strong Doujutsu but I see you don't have yours yet. It would be a shame if you were never able to learn it." She got closer to him and put her hands on either side of his face. She pulled out a kunai and slowly dug it into his left eye, gouging it out and completely destroying the eye. She knew that no one could handle this pain and not let out a scream,
Back to top Go down
Jack Jaeger

Jack Jaeger

"Born To Fight" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Born To Fight"   "Born To Fight" Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:46 am

"Stop, no!" Yu screamed in agony as he began to lose his eye, he didn't realize it was only a genjutsu and even then he would still feel the pain. His eye began to be forcibly removed from his skull as he stopped screaming instead completely silent from the pain. He began to twitch as blood poured from his eye. He was going to die, he was sure of it.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

"Born To Fight" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Born To Fight"   "Born To Fight" Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:57 am

The hands holding the boy retreated into the ground, the cracks closing as if nothing had ever happened. The boy fell to the floor, undeniably in pain. A buzzing sound came out of nowhere. Out of the clouds, a swarm of large beetles flew down and landed upon the boy. They immediately began tearing into his flesh, ripping him open. After a few minutes of agonizing pain, they finally flew away. The damage they had done was pretty bad. He was missing a huge chunk of his right forearm and right upper arm as well as the back of his left calf and all of the skin on his back, exposing flesh and spine. She looked down at the Uchiha boy, the cat rolling in the air with maniacal laughter.
Back to top Go down
Jack Jaeger

Jack Jaeger

"Born To Fight" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Born To Fight"   "Born To Fight" Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:14 pm

Yu's body wasn't much of a body anymore. He was past weak, he was more exhausted than words can say. He just wanted to die. His whole body was either swollen, bleeding, or not attached to him anymore. He just wanted his brother to come to his rescue like he did so many times before. "Please... please kill me, I just want to die. I'm begging you, I just want to die." Just as he said this he used his only remaining eye to observe his body. He was disgusted. How could he have become such a disgusting waste. He wanted his brother now more than ever. His dream of avenging him would never come true, Sunagakure was going to get away with taking his brother because some random person said so. Yu screamed in anger as well as anguish "Just kill me!"
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

"Born To Fight" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Born To Fight"   "Born To Fight" Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:38 pm

The boy pleaded to be killed and Sayu was enjoying it. The cat sat in the air with his elbows on his knees, his fists under his chin, watching intently. What was Sayu going to do next? She seemed to be a sick and twisted individual and whatever she was going to choose would be "fun." She grabbed the boy by the neck and lifted him up and threw him a few feet. She slowly approached him and drew her sword from the sheath slowly. She placed her left foot on his throat to hold him down and swung the sword, removing his left arm at the shoulder. The boy clearly didn't understand that this was a genjutsu. He might've been able to tell had he had the Sharingan, but he clearly had not learned it yet.
Back to top Go down
Jack Jaeger

Jack Jaeger

"Born To Fight" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Born To Fight"   "Born To Fight" Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:52 pm

"Just kill me.....please....kill me.... just.....kill...." And just like that Yu had drifted away, he had passed out from the pain. It was too much for him and he couldn't take it anymore. His last thought before passing out, as he had felt like he was going to, was to die before he woke up again.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

"Born To Fight" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Born To Fight"   "Born To Fight" Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:57 pm

The boy begged to be killed once more, passing out inevitably from the pain. Had she gone to hard on him? No, she didn't mind if she did. It was almost fun to her. The genjutsu ended, the red clouds fading and drifting away. In front of her, the boy's unconscious body returned to its former state, his illusionary wounds disappearing. She decided to sit against a tree and wait for the boy to wake up. Maybe she'd help him train and unlock his Sharingan so such an incident didn't happen again.
Back to top Go down
Jack Jaeger

Jack Jaeger

"Born To Fight" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Born To Fight"   "Born To Fight" Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:05 pm

Waking up an hour later from being unconscious, Yu looked around to notice that everything had returned to normal. The clouds weren't red, the sky was not black. His body was in perfect condition besides the fact that he was exhausted. Yu also noticed that his opponent was standing not too far from him. As Yu stumbled to stand up he quickly assumed his combative position knowing it wouldn't help much. "Let me go and I promise you I will be stronger the next time we fight."
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

"Born To Fight" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Born To Fight"   "Born To Fight" Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:20 pm

The boy woke up and seemed shocked to still see her there. He took a fighting pose like he was going to do something. "Calm down. Maybe I'm still here to help you get stronger." What was she saying? Did she really plan to help this kid? It was completely uncharacteristic of her. Even the cat behind her was shocked.
Back to top Go down
Jack Jaeger

Jack Jaeger

"Born To Fight" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Born To Fight"   "Born To Fight" Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:35 pm

Yu put his hands down and looked at her with a look of confusion. He felt surprisingly rude after all that had happened and asked her name. "Did you even tell me your first name?" He finally realized it was a genjutsu as he was completely ok after all that had happened, maybe he could get help from her.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

"Born To Fight" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Born To Fight"   "Born To Fight" Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:47 pm

Sayu stood up from the tree she sat against. "Sayu. And yours?" She returned the question. She honestly didn't care about the boy's name, but it was polite. How would she help the boy train? She wasn't a fighter and she couldn't train him by raping him with Genjutsu. Perhaps the little demon behind her could do so. After all, he was highly skilled in Ninjutsu and Taijutsu.
Back to top Go down
Jack Jaeger

Jack Jaeger

"Born To Fight" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Born To Fight"   "Born To Fight" Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:04 pm

"My name is Yudero Uchiha." He felt a little more comfortable now that they had exchanged names. He was still on guard though, this could be another sick trick on her part. He was prepared to run should she attack again. He did not want to be killed today. He felt as though he was given a second chance and he wouldn't waste it.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

"Born To Fight" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Born To Fight"   "Born To Fight" Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:34 pm

[[ Total points for Jack, 4.5 ]]

The boy introduced himself as Yudero and he was indeed an Uchiha. He seemed tense as if he was going to run or preparing to fight. "You've seen that I can do. Do you really think fighting or running will help?" The cat laughed once more. "Anyways I'm not much of a fighter. Ryo here will be your opponent." She said, gesturing back to the cat. The cat sighed and floated down to the ground, drawing out the katana Sayu had used earlier. He stood in a fighting stance and grinned at Yudero, waiting for him to make the first move.
Back to top Go down
Jack Jaeger

Jack Jaeger

"Born To Fight" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Born To Fight"   "Born To Fight" Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:46 pm

"Hmm...." Just as Yu saw his new feline opponent pull out a blade, Yu took out a single kunai knife. The blade was black and as sharp as a scalpal. Yu quickly ran toward the cat named Ryo. As he came within range he threw the kunai at about three feet away from Ryo's head. Just as the kunai left his hand he used all the speed he could conjure up to pull his hand back and perform a set of handsigns yet again for his Grand Fire Ball Jutsu. As he did this a large fireball began to leave him, burning a line into the grass that went straight towards his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

"Born To Fight" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Born To Fight"   "Born To Fight" Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

"Born To Fight"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Age Shinobi RP :: The World :: Land of Fire :: Countryside-
Jump to: