New Age Shinobi RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The will of fire burns brightly in you! Learn the way of the Ninja and bring forth a new age of Shinobi!...Have fun!

Prodigal God(ess) of The Wind

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Amegaki Kun

Prodigal God(ess) of The Wind Empty
PostSubject: Prodigal God(ess) of The Wind   Prodigal God(ess) of The Wind Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:57 am

Name: Prodigal God(ess) of The Wind
Requirements: My Permission, Taken at character creation.
Description:
Out of every generation, there are special shinobi who are born, able to excel in their element. Though most elements are not very noticeable, the wind stands out the most. Those who are able to excel in the wind element are given the special ability to cause wind jutsu that would require a weapon without having a weapon suited for doing so, meaning they could simply use their hand as a way to create wind. While this is in use, the users eyes glow blue as well as the wind they are beginning to use as it becomes charged with chakra. Those with this ability are able to negate all wind techniques coming at them by forcing in equal amounts of chakra as the opponent put out, meaning they can negate a C-Ranked wind jutsu by putting in C-Rank chakra to negate it. Once someone with this ability has hit C-Rank, they gain the ability to force a powerful updraft of wind beneath them, allowing them to jump amazing distances. At A-Rank, this jumping turns into extended flight (though they cannot use any techniques while they are flying).
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Prodigal God(ess) of The Wind   Prodigal God(ess) of The Wind Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:35 pm

How long can you fly?
Back to top Go down
Amegaki Kun

PostSubject: Re: Prodigal God(ess) of The Wind   Prodigal God(ess) of The Wind Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:44 pm

idk, I just took the approved version of it from nrc an copied it here. :l

I suppose forever if not in combat. But since if you're in combat, you'd have to take into account that you've already been using chakra and such, prolly only like 5-7 posts consecutively.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Prodigal God(ess) of The Wind   Prodigal God(ess) of The Wind Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:46 pm

Alright. Objections?
Back to top Go down
The Canadian
Site Owner
The Canadian

PostSubject: Re: Prodigal God(ess) of The Wind   Prodigal God(ess) of The Wind Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:03 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
http://newagerp.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prodigal God(ess) of The Wind   Prodigal God(ess) of The Wind Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Prodigal God(ess) of The Wind
Page 1 of 1