New Age Shinobi RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The will of fire burns brightly in you! Learn the way of the Ninja and bring forth a new age of Shinobi!...Have fun!

Kaijin no Fue - Flute of Destruction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ahira
Head of Moderators
Ahira

Kaijin no Fue - Flute of Destruction Empty
PostSubject: Kaijin no Fue - Flute of Destruction   Kaijin no Fue - Flute of Destruction Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:54 am

Name: Kaijin no Fue - Flute of Destruction
Description: This black steel flute was rumored to have been created by the first Otokage during an experiment he had been conducting. Though whether this is true is a completely different matter altogether. However, it does possess qualities that most would believe the Sound Shadow had taken the time out to put into a weapon for Sound ninja. Though a seemingly old artifact, the condition of the weapon is top-notch, as if it had never been used at all. The powers of the Flute of Destruction involves greater use of Ototon jutsu, as well as the ability to block sound techniques of A rank or lower. Chakra absorption is moderate as it can only absorb elemental jutsus of B rank or lower. This only allows the wielder to absorb the chakra, not send it back to the opponent or utilize said elemental jutsu against them. Only Sound and elements used by the Kage are allowed to be used through this flute. In addition to this, when absorbing other elemental jutsu, the user's chakra is not replenished whatsoever. The other drawback is that there is a limit to how much the flute will absorb. It can only absorb a certain amount of attacks from elemental jutsu depending on the level itself. The list is as follows:

• D-Rank Elemental Jutsu - 8 Jutsu Attacks can be absorbed
  • C-Rank Elemental Jutsu - 6 Jutsu Attacks can be absorbed
  • B-Rank Elemental Jutsu - 4 Jutsu Attacks can be absorbed
  • A-Rank Elemental Jutsu - 2 Jutsu Attacks can be absorbed
  • S-Rank Elemental Jutsu - 1 Jutsu Attack can be absorbed

This flute is also incredibly difficult to break as it is infused with a special sort of seal on it. What the seal is, no one has yet been able to decipher.

Other Requirements: Can be used only by a Kage, must be passed down from one Kage to the next, and must have Ototon Element (as primary)
Picture of Weapon:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Ahira on Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Kaijin no Fue - Flute of Destruction   Kaijin no Fue - Flute of Destruction Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:52 pm

This shouldn't be kage only as we don't have Otogakure so it makes no sense
Back to top Go down
Ahira
Head of Moderators
Ahira

PostSubject: Re: Kaijin no Fue - Flute of Destruction   Kaijin no Fue - Flute of Destruction Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:33 pm

Blah, I thought I edited that part out. XD -fixes-

EDIT: Okay, I just went through and read that it doesn't say "can only be used by Otokage," but can only be used by a Kage in general. Doesn't matter what Kage it is. And they have to know the Ototon element as a primary element.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Kaijin no Fue - Flute of Destruction   Kaijin no Fue - Flute of Destruction Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:29 pm

I'll approve as is, but may I just ask why it's Kage only?
Back to top Go down
Ahira
Head of Moderators
Ahira

PostSubject: Re: Kaijin no Fue - Flute of Destruction   Kaijin no Fue - Flute of Destruction Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:44 pm

Hmmm, -shrugs- I dunno. I just feel like someone who is of Kage standing (ie, training, discipline both mental and physical, as well as overall experience and an immense chakra pool) would be able to use this weapon to its full capacity. It would most likely be wasted on someone else who tried to use it. Plus it's kind of an "heirloom" sort of thing. XD
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Kaijin no Fue - Flute of Destruction   Kaijin no Fue - Flute of Destruction Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:46 pm

Yeah, ok.

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaijin no Fue - Flute of Destruction   Kaijin no Fue - Flute of Destruction Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Kaijin no Fue - Flute of Destruction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Age Shinobi RP :: Approved Section :: Equipment Cache-
Jump to: