New Age Shinobi RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The will of fire burns brightly in you! Learn the way of the Ninja and bring forth a new age of Shinobi!...Have fun!

Enishi Myoujin - Tsuchikage

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ahira
Head of Moderators
Ahira

Enishi Myoujin - Tsuchikage Empty
PostSubject: Enishi Myoujin - Tsuchikage   Enishi Myoujin - Tsuchikage Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:06 am

Name: Enishi Myoujin
Alias: Master of Sound / Sound Sovereign
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 175 Ibs

Appearance:

Spoiler:

Race: Asian
Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Violet
Body: Athletic
Ethnicity: Rice Field Country

Personality: Enishi is a pretty laid back individual with a pretty good sense of humor. He's all about fun and games and doesn't really mind so much if the other is offended so long as he gets a good laugh out of the deal. When it comes to being the social butterfly, you can count on Enishi to be the life of the party. He doesn't exactly stick with one clique, but he floats in and out of people's lives like the wind. Perhaps that's why he's so damn good at getting the information he wants out of whoever he wants and when he wants it from them. After all, not many suspect Enishi of anything than just being the sweet, funny, and sarcastic "Mr. Popular."

However, what people don't know is that behind that laid back and relaxing exterior ticks the ever working brain of a genius mastermind who can weave into the lives of anyone he damn well pleases and can erase and manipulate things from a person's identity as though it were like taking candy from a baby...with his eyes closed! The Tsuchikage is truly a force to be reckoned with and he doesn’t play around when it comes to his title or his country.

Enishi, though he's constantly smiling, the moment that his smile does disappear, you can bet your life that something serious is about to go down and either a few options are left open to you: Run like hell...beg for forgiveness...or prepare yourself for death. Those are the only options left open to you, and the only advice someone could give you at that point is to make your choice as quickly as possible lest he make the choice for you. And trust me when I say that it'll usually end up in your doom if Enishi is the one choosing.

As far as relationships are concerned, the Earth Shadow isn't trying to find anything too long-term or serious right now because he's enjoying his work and his youth. Nothing beyond the one-night stands or binge festival hook-ups is something he wishes to cart around, deeming it as just excess baggage. And if it's one thing that Enishi can not stand...it's excess baggage. Be damned if he's gonna be stuck carrying that shit around. But, if you're looking for a drinking partner or someone to just sit back and play some music with (or hell, even smoking from a pipe under the shade of trees), then Enishi's definitely your kinda guy.

Village: Iwagakure no Sato
Title: Tsuchikage
Special Titles:
Missing Ninja Class: N/A

Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Renown: 1500

Experience Points: 1,500
Bloodline: N/A
Element: Ototon, Futon, Katon
Fighting Type/Style: Ninjutsu [Master] / Taijutsu [secondary]
Sub Fighting style: Ototon Element Master
Inventory:

• Seal Scrolls x2 (containing): Kunai x30 – each with exploding tags attached to them, Poison Senbon x30 – each with exploding tags attached to them
  • Senbon x30
  • Shuriken x30
  • Fuuma Shuriken x1
  • Melody Bracelet x1
  • Tanto x1
  • Kodachi x1
  • 50ft Wire
  • Bells x5
  • Flute of Destruction
  • Chaos Violin x1

Kekkei Genkai:
Spoiler:

Combat Styles:

Bloodline Limits: N/A

Jutsu Total: 23
Jutsus:

Basic/Non-Ranked Jutsu

Spoiler:

D-Rank Jutsu (Not Basic)

Spoiler:

C-Rank Jutsu

Spoiler:

B-Rank Jutsu

Spoiler:

A-Rank Jutsu

Spoiler:

S-Rank Jutsu

Spoiler:

Missions Completed:

• D-Rank:
  • C-Rank:
  • B-Rank:
  • A-Rank:
  • S-Rank:
  • Total:

Background: Enishi Myoujin was just a simple, Rice Field Country boy years ago. He was the first born of five children. His younger brothers and sisters all looked up to him and admired him, knowing that their big brother was going to become a great shinobi someday. Their mother, Setsuka, had passed a long time ago and now there was only their sickly father, Ryunosuke, left in their life. Enishi knew he had to start training for the Ninja Academy and soon, because the sooner he graduated from there, the sooner he could start taking on missions to feed his family.

They were all depending on him.

Enishi’s life at the Academy was a breeze. He picked up the skills and training to become a ninja with ease and found the different jutsus to be interesting to learn. Even the history of their great ancestors was something to be admired and looked up to. In no time, Enishi was able to graduate from the Academy at age ten and continue on as a Genin.

His sensei, Takamura, was a headstrong man and little irresponsible from time to time, but a good teacher. Enishi’s teammates, Aiko and Seimei, were some of the best friends he could ever have. Mission after mission was laid out before them and they took each without a moment’s hesitation. Their Chuunin and Jounin exams went off without a hitch. However, their lives would soon be parted in three separate directions as they all decided to take different paths for their careers. Aiko went back to the Ninja Academy as one of its more popular instructors while Seimei became a Medical-nin in hopes of being able to save as many lives as he could. Upon recommendation from Takamura, Enishi was trained to become the Otokage’s Anbu ninja. Seeing it as a great honor, Enishi did not decline the offer. Being an Anbu was a respectable position and pulled in a decent amount of wages. He could definitely support his family as an Anbu.

Spoiler:

For two years, Enishi would hide behind the guise of his wolf mask as the Otokage’s Anbu. He didn’t complain, despite some of the Otokage’s methods and idealism clashing with some of his own. Enishi, deep down, was a kind sort of individual and didn’t like the senseless killing that involved some of his missions. The lives of innocent people would be taken all by an order given by the Sound Shadow and there was nothing he could say against it. At least not for now.

However, those closest to the Otokage could sense Enishi’s displeasure with the goings on in the world of guarding their Sound Shadow. So they sent him on a mission, a scouting mission, over to one of the neighboring countries: Earth. Though Enishi tried to protest against leaving – for the mission would take at least a month of information gathering – he could only go home to pack his things and say farewell to his family. He promised them that he would return soon.

Iwagakure welcomed Enishi into their fold, believing him to be nothing more than a stray ninja looking for a place to call home. He gathered the information regarding the gates to the village, the layout of the land outside the village, and who all the important people were within. He even made a few friends there, believing them to be long-term comrades that he would ask for help someday and they him.

Once his mission had been completed, Enishi returned to Otogakure. However, instead of reporting to the Otokage right away, he went straight to his home near the outskirts of the village to tell his family that he’d returned. What awaited him there was something he was not expecting and would forever change the course of the path that Enishi was currently walking.

Ryunosuke, his father, and his younger siblings: Ginza, Yoko, Tomaru, Satsuki, and Benitora…they were all dead. Killed in a ferocious slaughter inside their home. His younger brother, Ginza, was holding a dagger in his hand. He had been trying to protect everyone from harm. But their opponent was too much for them.

After burying his family, Enishi reported this crime to the Otogakure and the rest of his Anbu. However, instead of being outraged, the Sound Shadow merely smirked his dark smile and glowered at his “wolf” Anbu. “You only have yourself to blame,” he said, his voice cold and unfeeling. “If you had not been so set against my way of doing things, your family would still be alive. This is merely karma paying you back for your unfaithfulness in your Kage.” And in that instant, Enishi was attacked on all sides by the Kage’s Anbu ninja. In that moment, Enishi Myoujin became a Missing-nin and fought for his life to reach the borders of Rice Field Country, escaping back into Iwagakure. Otogakure didn’t want to risk war with Earth Country just yet, so they bade their time and let him go.

They no longer saw Enishi as a threat.

Another year passed – a year of planning, a year of honing skills, a year of filling Enishi’s heart with one desire: vengeance.

Thanks to the help from his friends in Iwagakure, after hearing his story, helped him out as much as possible. But like Otogakure, they could not actively help for fear of starting a war with the Sound Country. He just needed them to help him sneak back into the country undetected. Enishi would take care of the rest. And take care of the rest he did.

Once outside the Kage’s quarters, Enishi announced himself. However, the Anbu didn’t have time to react. He was already destroying the front door and had killed several of his former comrades before even making it to the main room of the building. There, before him, was the Otokage surrounded by several of his most powerful Anbu. Had the situation been different and it was another intruder, Enishi could have counted himself amongst that rank by the Otokage’s side. But not today. Not today, nor ever. Two coups would be implemented that night…

A Coup de Grace.

In a fell swoop, Enishi killed the Otokage. Once the kage was dead, the other Anbu halted as Enishi spoke. “I’m the new Kage of Otogakure. Attack and I will destroy you all.”

A Coup de Tas.

In no time, Enishi was able to establish himself as the leader of Otogakure. However, though his reign was a non-violent one, the thought of being in his home country did not sit well with him. Not after his family was so ruthlessly slaughtered. The memories were too much. So after deciding who would become Otokage in his place, Enishi left Rice Field Country and set out for Iwagakure. During his time there, with Kuronuei by his side, Enishi was able to climb up in ranks until he established himself as newly appointed Tsuhikage. For the past four years things have gone smoothly and no one has dared rise against him. Though he is a somewhat benevolent ruler, the Tsuchikage does not allow for his authority to be challenged. Peace and tranquility would be upheld and his ends always justified his means.

Last edited by Ahira on Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:08 am; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lady Chemical
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Lady Chemical

PostSubject: Re: Enishi Myoujin - Tsuchikage   Enishi Myoujin - Tsuchikage Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:12 pm

O.O I like ^.^ I'm under the assumption that this is a character from the other site?
Back to top Go down
Hittori

Hittori

PostSubject: Re: Enishi Myoujin - Tsuchikage   Enishi Myoujin - Tsuchikage Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:48 pm

Very original...The Sound element, one where the implication of sound devices are not a factor. I must say they are quite the double edge sword but at the same time I can't help but feel there is a bit of moderation that you may need to do in terms of this (just a friendly suggestion) I figured I'd help you adjust this a little so the admins give you no complains because I'm sure they must have come to the same conclusion I did after reading your jutsu once through.

1st please explain to me exactly what a Chaos Violin, Kodachi, and Flute of destruction is since I have no recollection of seeing any of this in the item cache, maybe I must not have checked too thoroughly. And being that they are named and not simple items I really would like to know if there is anything special about them since they have names and whatever..I think I speak for all role player when I say that not explaining something like that means it could be abused. Also I'm not sure if this was an unwritten rule but I noticed that quite a few members seem to have jutsu not listed or requested to be approved in their arsenal, I dunno if you were personally able to request this stuff but to me it seems a little bias..I mean the reason they are placed up for everyone's sight is so that other characters have fair gain to learn it if they wish right?..I mean even the ones that say "My permission" they at least say that to let you guys know who wants to use some of your beautiful works of art right ^^. In saying this I would at least assume that you have taken the decency to post a request to have Ototon as a element, I'm sure the admins will have no problem honoring your request also it would make sense to place your double edged jutsu in that section.

2nd I seem to have a little situation with this one
Spoiler:
The main issue I can see with this jutsu regardless of what level it is, is it allows you to track an enemy movement meaning, that in this sense means your basically able to always be aware of an ambush no matter who is coming, also it means you can ambush anyone unsuspectingly including a kage. Since everyone no matter how good in the art of stealth, will make a sound in a movement even as little as swaying the wind in nostril breathing. Now I can see where something like this could be useful if there was an aerial viewer contacting you in the motions of your opponent(s), but it must be considered like this, in cases of Ninja to Ninja combat, an opponent is able to expect the unexpected if they at least notice your tracker seeing them. For Anbu or high level ninja who exploit the opponents blind spot, a jutsu like yours in the instant set up for an auto hit, for characters like Sosuke Aizen's Satoshi, if he was to use this (Not saying he can) someone else's character will be dead before they even know what happened and it cannot be logically written for a counter.

Other than that I suggest that the Admins may need to actually conference with you one on one with each of your sound techniques that involve damage to the opponent since it is literally impossible to dodge/block sound so long as chakra controls it, even if you place blind spots among the jutsu that seem logical if someone who uses master chakra control gets their hands on some of the attacks I've read they can be cunning and insure that every last hit connects without fail. I recommend when making a request for the Ototon style you make sure and place a bit more restrictions on the sound attacks, enough restrictions that it is virtually impossible to abuse without breaking the jutsu rules. Thats all I can say from a friendly rper to rper suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Lady Chemical
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Lady Chemical

PostSubject: Re: Enishi Myoujin - Tsuchikage   Enishi Myoujin - Tsuchikage Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:56 pm

Wow Hittori very good point but she did make a request for this element i am going to look it over now, but i can see why you think a certain jutsu there would be a tad overpowered..But yeah lets see how the others judge it okay.
Back to top Go down
The Canadian
Site Owner
The Canadian

PostSubject: Re: Enishi Myoujin - Tsuchikage   Enishi Myoujin - Tsuchikage Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:01 pm

Guys if a Jutsu is approved you complain in the questions thread, not on their profile. She has to constantly activate sonar to know whats going on anyways, if she doesnt say it in RP
IT DIDNT HAPPEN

Anyways the profile looks nice, and once all the Ototon stuff is looked over by Princess she'll get you on the right path.

Back to top Go down
http://newagerp.omgforum.net
Lady Chemical
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Lady Chemical

PostSubject: Re: Enishi Myoujin - Tsuchikage   Enishi Myoujin - Tsuchikage Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:20 am

All good have fun ♥
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enishi Myoujin - Tsuchikage   Enishi Myoujin - Tsuchikage Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Enishi Myoujin - Tsuchikage
Page 1 of 1