New Age Shinobi RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The will of fire burns brightly in you! Learn the way of the Ninja and bring forth a new age of Shinobi!...Have fun!

Raiton/Taijutsu Techniques

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hittori

Hittori

Raiton/Taijutsu Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Raiton/Taijutsu Techniques   Raiton/Taijutsu Techniques Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:17 pm

Nijuu no denkousekka no dansu 二重の電光石火のダンス - Double Lightning Dance Technique
Type:Taijutsu
Requirement:none
The technique displays a great deal of speed and skill to perform as the user will dash to their opponent head on and begin a barrage of kick attacks using their left leg. Traditionally the machine gun kick technique in which the user will swing their foot and return the motion trying to hit with the heel of their foot over and over, normally if effective would do severe damage to an opponents face but the technique continues to more of a more elegant assault. As the barrage of kicks are in play and are actually real attacks only the first 5 kicks are real and the rest are illusions made but the users chakra due to their speed. During this time the user will sneak away from the illusion kickers making sure the opponent keeps focus on the Illusion, after a while the image of the user will slowly fade and in the mists of fading away the user will ascend from below with an uppercut. A rather shrewd technique to use against an opponent of less skill than the user.

Raiton: Raitoningu kami nigiri ライトニング神握りこぶし - Lightning Release: Lightning God Hand
Type: Ninjutsu
Requirement: Raiton first element.
Using a strong output of lightning chakra concentrated into the palm of the hand the user is able to great a Giant hand human-sized hand of pure lightning connected to a chain of lighting going back to the user's hand. The user can send the hand after an opponent for a distance of up to 30 feet away from them, once the hand is able to capture an opponent it will electrocute them so long as they are in it's grasp.

Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Raiton/Taijutsu Techniques   Raiton/Taijutsu Techniques Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:22 pm

The first one has an element of Genjutsu. That can't be solely Taijutsu.

The second one needs to be S-ranked
Back to top Go down
Hittori

Hittori

PostSubject: Re: Raiton/Taijutsu Techniques   Raiton/Taijutsu Techniques Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:53 pm

*Facepalm* I really hate to be picky nor am I really one to complain much, but Genjutsu is an art of illusion focused on manipulation of the mind using ninja techniques and I can see why this may be mistaken for such being that the motions are considered Illusions, but I'd like to keep in check that a technique of this caliber would only be able to be fully capable of doing what is stated against an opponent of less speed, As a shinobi deception is a key aspect, so minor shinobi are able to literally be fooled due to the speed difference, As princess chemical's technique allows my speed to actually be able to deceive someone with something like this. In proper manner I would assume that I most likely only will use this in compliment to her technique's activation, however a skilled shinobi is obviously not going to be fooled by such a trick meaning the technique will never work. Dancing Leaf Shadow, a common cannon technique uses a method much similar to this as it deceives the opponent with a strike when in fact the real strike is sent in a different manner, sent only to break the guard due to a lesser shinobi's blind ignorance.

In relation to the second technique, would you rather it be considered an S ranked technique, I mean first consider the technique's range of motion, a human sized hand obviously cannot go very far and the statement 30 feet? Come on now mate, in a heated rp you tend to cover much further ground than that, in rough estimate. Aside from that one hand is constantly going to be producing lightning energy to send the hand in motion, this only lets me conclude that I cannot formulate jutsu due to me being unable to use both hands for the technique, since there is a electric connection the hand the hand would naturally be unable to come close to me to do anything. This stating a shinobi focused on speed or Taijutsu, take for example Ichimaru Gin's Lady Hokage, from what I have read on her she has the eight gates and because of this factor she obviously would be granted/ and capable of - immense speed. Side stepping the hand and rushing to the user damaging them in physical close quarter combat would would be most effective if this attack was used. A technique with that much of a blind spot and simple counters which is sure to be deciphered when the technique is described in role play sure is not worthy of calling itself a S ranked, it should be lower than a B rank as well, but because of the damage possibility of a person who is unable to decode the weakness and get caught. That could bring it to a higher ranking than anything below a C- or so. Close to A+ or S but technicality rate below C..I think B is appropriate placing, do you not agree?
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Raiton/Taijutsu Techniques   Raiton/Taijutsu Techniques Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:57 pm

The only way I can see something leaving an illusion other than Genjutsu is a technique with the speed of a Flash Step or something similar, and it would make more of an after image than an illusion that kept attacking for a few seconds

*sigh* Damn you are good at providing a counter argument. I'll go down to A, as not all characters are capable of the speed required to dodge this
Back to top Go down
The Canadian
Site Owner
The Canadian

PostSubject: Re: Raiton/Taijutsu Techniques   Raiton/Taijutsu Techniques Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:03 pm

This is fine lol. If the followup was move devestating than an uppercut their might be an issue, and the lightning god hand is only B-Rank, thus the damage is only B-Rank. All good.

Approved, and renamed.
Back to top Go down
http://newagerp.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raiton/Taijutsu Techniques   Raiton/Taijutsu Techniques Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Raiton/Taijutsu Techniques
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Age Shinobi RP :: Approved Section :: Elemental Ninjutsu :: Raiton Jutsu-
Jump to: