New Age Shinobi RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The will of fire burns brightly in you! Learn the way of the Ninja and bring forth a new age of Shinobi!...Have fun!

Smoke jutsu

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fates Retribution

Fates Retribution

Smoke jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Smoke jutsu   Smoke jutsu Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:12 pm

Name: Dissipation
Type: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu
Requirements: Smoke Possession
Description: A jutsu is forbidden simply for the way it affects the users body, it is a jutsu like no other. This jutsu requires no hand seals to perform, however the user must be within smoke for it to take effect. By separating their molecules and using their inborn smoke affinity the user shall merge with the smoke around them causing them in body to become like the smoke, making most physical attacks useless against them along with several energy based attacks. The one weakness of this jutsu being that the user cannot cancel it of their own accord per say, but rather they must allow for their body to return to normal over a posts span by reconfiguring their body back to normal, at which time they cannot active jutsu, and all jutsu that are affecting them at the time have their positive effects vanish as they reform, they are also weaker to attacks of all kinds while transforming back into their normal form. This form has no time limit to stay within, however as the user is like smoke, they must have to watch out for smokes natural weaknesses etc (Such not being able to move very fast as you have to have some form of enhancement or propulsion on you to move at normal speed if that). You may cast jutsu normally while in this form, however if using non smoke jutsu the chakra cost is increased by double while smoke jutsu’s chakra cost is decreased by .5 of its total.

Name: Smoke creation
Type: Ninjutsu
Requirements: Smoke Possession
Description: A jutsu that is just as it sounds. This technique will require but a few simple hand seals, and once it has been performed the user shall breathe in deeply, and by multiplying the smoke that user has within their own body they shall exhale a large amount of smoke within the air from their mouth, allowing for the area to become covered in smoke. The amount of smoke created depends on the amount of chakra placed into this technique, though the normal range for the smoke that is produced is that of half the hidden mist jutsu.

Last edited by Fates Retribution on Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

Smoke jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke jutsu   Smoke jutsu Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:37 pm

Increased by .5? HELL no. If you're going to be able to perform jutsu while in smoke form, the chakra cost should be HUGE.
Back to top Go down
Fates Retribution

Fates Retribution

Smoke jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke jutsu   Smoke jutsu Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:17 am

Made it double, and .5 is already allot as .5 is 50% of the chakra you would put into it normally to get the same effect, but meh.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

Smoke jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke jutsu   Smoke jutsu Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:58 am

I thought you meant .5% anyways, I think it should be double the chakra cost
Back to top Go down
Fates Retribution

Fates Retribution

Smoke jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke jutsu   Smoke jutsu Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:33 am

thus what I set it as.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

Smoke jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke jutsu   Smoke jutsu Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:40 am

I don't know. I want Gin to look at these. I still kinda thing you shouldn't be allowed to do Jutsu at all in this form, as you can't create handseals
Back to top Go down
Fates Retribution

Fates Retribution

Smoke jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke jutsu   Smoke jutsu Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:08 pm

Hand seal less jutsu could still be done in this form, but if I can't do jutsu then I can't attack and it makes the point moot, plus look at it this way they have smokes weakness, fire is going to wtf pwn them, and wind is their worst nightmare, along with other pressure changes etc.
Back to top Go down
The Canadian
Site Owner
The Canadian

Smoke jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke jutsu   Smoke jutsu Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:35 pm

Lol this is fine, your not intangible. Please put how fast the smoke can move.
Back to top Go down
http://newagerp.omgforum.net
Fates Retribution

Fates Retribution

Smoke jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke jutsu   Smoke jutsu Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:49 pm

How fast? How fast does the basic fire ball jutsu move? I mean your body is smoke, smoke doesn't move very fast if at all unless augmented etc. That's what's going on here which is why a basic C rank jutsu is as annoying as hell against you in this form XD
Back to top Go down
The Canadian
Site Owner
The Canadian

Smoke jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke jutsu   Smoke jutsu Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:53 pm

Okay, well put something in about not being able to move at regular speed then?
Back to top Go down
Fates Retribution

Fates Retribution

Smoke jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke jutsu   Smoke jutsu Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:56 pm

Added it in to make it idiot proof
Back to top Go down
The Canadian
Site Owner
The Canadian

Smoke jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke jutsu   Smoke jutsu Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:57 pm

Yay ^^

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Smoke jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke jutsu   Smoke jutsu Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Smoke jutsu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Age Shinobi RP :: Approved Section :: Non-elemental Ninjutsu-